Req The Roku Channel Add-On
Video 
Hi, I am here to suggest the development for a dedicated add-on for, The Roku Channel

UPDATE: 

Apparently, some films utilizes a .m3u8 playlist system and others have DASH-MPEG.
I would also like this as an addon. Lots of free content available here.
FYI I was planning a release of a roku channels plug-in. It's about 80% complete.... So it's on the horizon.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2020-10-29, 13:38)Lunatixz Wrote: FYI I was planning a release of a roku channels plug-in. It's about 80% complete.... So it's on the horizon.

Thanks! I use it on my 4k Fire Stick but for some reason they added annoying grey bars around all content that doesn't fill the screen.
(2020-10-29, 13:38)Lunatixz Wrote: FYI I was planning a release of a roku channels plug-in. It's about 80% complete.... So it's on the horizon.

Hi Any update on this Kodi/Roku addon
Thansk
would love to see this also
The amount of free content on roku is is really good
Looking forward to this one.  Smile
Hi, some news about this addon??
Any news on this?
(2021-05-26, 19:59)Wagg Wrote: Any news on this?

I never got around to finishing up this plugin; still, around 80% finished... let me see if I can finish it within a week or two.

::Update::

It looks like the API has changed since my last development; I won't have an ETA; when I find some time; I'll work on a release.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you!
The Roku Channel Adds 17 New Channels to Its Free Streaming Lineup
Jess Barnes cordcuttersnews.com Aug 17, 2021

In addition to El Rey Network making its way to The Roku Chanel, Roku’s free streaming service announced today 15 more new channels that will start streaming today and one new channel being added Thursday. With the addition of the new channels, The Roku Channel is now home to over 200 free streaming channels.
In addition to Roku devices, The Roku Channel is available on the web, iOS and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, and select Samsung TVs.
i would def be interested!
It's funny, I was just thinking about this and somebody commented on the thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Roku Channel Add-On0