MPO image decoder not working?
I have installed the MPO image decoder on Leia 18.6. It installs well, mpo extension is supported but when opening an mpo file I get a black screen and then Kodi crashes.
The system is Windows 10 with two quadcore Xenon processors and 32 GB RAM, so I don't think it is a capacity problem.
Can you provide the mpo file so we can test.

Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Forum rules (wiki) | Banned_Add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)  
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-04, 22:20)Karellen Wrote: Can you provide the mpo file so we can test.

Thanks.
(2020-05-04, 22:20)Karellen Wrote: Can you provide the mpo file so we can test.

Thanks.
Hi Karellen, thanks a lot for your prompt reply.
Looking more into it, it seems that this happens with 4:3 format pictures. It does not happen with 16:9 pictures.
This link is to a 4:3 one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/bplgsuzh0mamuf...1.mpo?dl=0
This one is to a 16:9 one: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kkon71o3rgcyx9...7.MPO?dl=0
Thanks. I can confirm that it crashes when viewing the 4:3 image.

@spiff is the add-on developer. Hopefully he will visit the forum soon and diagnose the issue.

log here... vuhuyagaqo.kodi (paste)
My Signature
Links to : HOW-TO:Create_Music_Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-05, 20:38)Karellen Wrote: Thanks. I can confirm that it crashes when viewing the 4:3 image.

@spiff is the add-on developer. Hopefully he will visit the forum soon and diagnose the issue.

log here... vuhuyagaqo.kodi (paste)
Many thanks Karellen. I'll wait for @spiff diagnostic.
I can't see anything from log and both images displays just fine without any issues on my (linux) pc.
Thanks for your answer, Spiff. I don't know Karellen's PC but mine is Windows. I've just tried again twice and it crashes. This is the last log: log.
I am using Windows 10 also. Could be a Windows only issue?
My Signature

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MPO image decoder not working?00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.