• 15(current)
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player
Hye !!! Some news ? Sam you asked me about the log, do you see something in ? 

Many thanks
(2021-03-30, 10:31)billythekid13 Wrote: Hye !!! Some news ? Sam you asked me about the log, do you see something in ? 

Many thanks

Please open a support post on the OSMC forum so we can assist you.
Ok done 

thanks Sam
(2021-03-30, 19:59)billythekid13 Wrote: Ok done 

thanks Sam

Thanks, we've picked it up there.
I'm not that knowledgeable with CEC. The reason I suggested the public post on our forums is so that it can get more visibility from the rest of the team, including those who use CEC regularly.
(2020-05-12, 19:23)Skank Wrote: I'm still looking for the forum topic about widevine / 4K netflix support in kodi

We had an update on this the other day:

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/how-to-all-p.../54741/683

If I'm reading it correctly, Sam said that he's abandoned any attempt to get 4K Netflix working on the Vero 4K(+). However, he seems cautiously optimistic that hardware-accelerated 1080p Netflix playback may eventually be possible, and also that 4K Netflix might be possible on future OSMC devices (but definitely not current ones).

(The original text of this has been edited as I was misquoting Sam a bit).
(2021-05-29, 16:55)Shasarak Wrote:
(2020-05-12, 19:23)Skank Wrote: I'm still looking for the forum topic about widevine / 4K netflix support in kodi

We had an update on this the other day:

https://discourse.osmc.tv/t/how-to-all-p.../54741/683

If I'm reading it correctly, Sam said that he's abandoned any attempt to get Widevine L1 working on the Vero 4K(+), and we will definitely never see 4K Netflix playback. However, he seems cautiously optimistic that hardware-accelerated 1080p Netflix playback may eventually be possible, and also that Widevine L1 might be possible on future OSMC devices.
Widevine L1 alone is not enough to get Netflix going with full HD/4k. The Formuler GTV is a Widevine L1 (Google) complaint box but has no Netflix certification so standard no Full HD nor 4K Netflix. For that device there is a "fixed" Netflix addon that make it possible to play Netflix in Full HD icw active HDR (when available).
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
Well, if you read Sam's original post, I think he takes account of that - future devices might be certified while the Vero 4K+ can't be. The conclusion is the same: we might see hardware accelerated 1080p Netflix on the Vero 4K+ but we definitely won't see 4K Netflix on it; future devices could be more flexible.
(2021-05-29, 21:47)Shasarak Wrote: Well, if you read Sam's original post, I think he takes account of that - future devices might be certified while the Vero 4K+ can't be. The conclusion is the same: we might see hardware accelerated 1080p Netflix on the Vero 4K+ but we definitely won't see 4K Netflix on it; future devices could be more flexible.
I didn't read that at first, but he's writhing what essentially is also going on with that Formuler GTV. Agreement with Google but not with Netflix and that will also not come to that Formuler. No problem, there are hardware alternatives when one do want that Netflix in 4k Wink
Kodi 19.1 Android/Google(TV) [ Shield TV Pro [64b] / Mi Box S [32b] / Mi Projector / Fire 4k TV stick / CC with Google TV ]
Kodi 19 [3D MVC build] Shuttle DH270 [Kaby Lake i3-7300/HD630 graphics - W10-1903]
Earlier this year, we introduced secureOSMC in our 4.9 testing builds. This is a proprietary real-time operating system running on a dedicated CPU on Vero 4K/4K+ devices. This will be released as a stable update with the release of Kodi v19. If you are using these test builds, you are already running secureOSMC. 

secureOSMC is a secure operating system which handles the storage of secrets and allows us to run tasks in a secure world. This is already used for some tasks on Vero 4K/4K+. secureOSMC supports and implements a trusted video pathway which supports hardware acceleration. In October 2020, we successfully managed to decode Widevine L1 streams with hardware acceleration with provisioned Widevine and HDCP2.2 keys burned to a Vero 4K + box. This was with our own Widevine libraries -- no changes were necessary to Inputstream Adaptive. 

Unfortunately we don’t have keys burned on current devices out there and we can’t provision them over the air, otherwise anyone could burn a key to any device. However, we can get access to 1080p streams and decode them in hardware on existing devices. This would be L3 support, but with hardware acceleration instead of using the armhf Chromebook Widevine libraries which do software decode only. There are some contractual issues to work out however. Widevine L1 on new hardware doesn’t give us access to 4K streams (Netflix have their own agreement), but there is a chance. It also increases our chance of getting access to higher quality streams with other streaming providers. In short: L1, HDCP2.2 which we are aiming for in the next model and have verified still caps us at 1080p for Netflix unless we go for certification.
Hello all, SAm, 

Now when i run a Blueray3D on the VERO 4K+ the screen is divided by two and the image is cut in two. 

Before, it's was running well, i don't now when change append . 

I run two VERO4k+ and it the same on the two. 

Is there any update that impact 3D reading Huh

Thanks for help ..
I’d recommend starting a forum post with some logs so we can check you have the 3D build installed

Sam
(2021-07-21, 17:58)Sam.Nazarko Wrote: I’d recommend starting a forum post with some logs so we can check you have the 3D build installed

Sam

Ok thanks Sam after controlling all, i realize somebody (my child perhaps) have change resolution to 720p.. After changing in 1080p it's work perfectly (as before). So sorry for this spam . 

Thanks for your reactivity !!
As of today, Kodi Matrix and MVC 3D support are part of the standard Vero 4K(+) software, so you no longer have to install a test build to get them.

Relative to the previous standard release, there are a whole bunch of other upgrades too:

https://osmc.tv/2021/08/osmcs-august-upd...-kodi-v19/
That's correct.

3D MVC support is now included out of the box.
Congrats Sam & OSMC team. Will update post #1 end of the week. Traveling for work at the moment.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vero 4K+ Mini-review: The Only Native Kodi 4K + 3D Set-top Player1