Req All-In-One Jukebox
Ok, so I have nearly finished converting my old Meedio Skins to Kodi, and my layout is pretty much in the finishing stages.  I'm now adding settings, animations, and other small bling.  However, there is one more thing that will make this music lover's dream come true.

So this was the single most used plugin from my old Meedio days.  A jukebox that had everything in one place.  I teamed with a coder back in the day and he wrote the plugin while i provided the screens.

you have:
  1. Command menu on top
  2. Genre menu just below
  3. Artists on far left
  4. Albums in the middle
  5. Tracks over on the right

All these library menus populate upon focus of the higher folder (i.e. the albums menu changes on focus of artist, and so on)
Focus will move on click, or on arrow (you can click and it will jump to next menu, but you can also use arrow, which will also change focus as you move).

With the powerful skinning engine, I thought I might be able to achieve this solely in Kodi skinning, but i don't think i can.  I would need 4 separate library menus able to populate at the same time, in the same window.
Just adding a very old screenshot I found of an earlier version i worked on from way back, but roughly what I'm am aiming for...  minus the index list and adding genre.

I've seen that type of thing achieved in addons by using grouplist. I assume it also works with Library content, but I'm no expert.

This addon uses similar views for stream selection https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:TV_Guide

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All-In-One Jukebox0