Solved Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood in a playlist ??
So if this is in the wrong section, I apologize and please move

I'm trying to add Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood to my Oscar's playlist but no matter what it will not display .. and yes I do have a copy of the movie in my DB.
Officially it got scrapped as "Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood". When I try this:
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
    <name>Best Supporting Actor</name>
    <match>one</match>
    <rule field="title" operator="in">
        <value>Green Book</value>
        <value>Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood</value>
    </rule>
    <order direction="ascending">year</order>
</smartplaylist>
I only get Green Book displaying. When I change the operator="in" to "contains", same thing. If I use contains and change title to "Once Upon a Time" I get green book, and a bunch of my movies that start with Once Upon a time, including in Hollywood. Finally, I tried contains "Once Upon a Time..." and in that scenario I just get Green Book. Its like the ... is messing things up.

EDIT:
Ohh sorry, forgot to say I'm using Kodi 18.6. If logs are necessary I can upload but I glanced at it and there isn't really anything in there.
you havre  <match>one</match>
but 2 

you may need <match>all</match>  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2911959

<name>Best Supporting Actor</name> ?
    <match>Actor name</match>

not needed for Actor name
(2020-05-07, 02:54)the_other_guy Wrote: you havre  <match>one</match>
but 2 

you may need <match>all</match>  https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2911959

<name>Best Supporting Actor</name> ?
    <match>Actor name</match>

not needed for Actor name

Best supporting actor is name of the playlist .. does not affect the matches in anyway. Also the real playlist (I truncated it down to play around with it) is much longer and will display many titles so that 1 will not affect it either.

The full "real" playlist I want to use is this one: https://ghostbin.co/paste/eovwh .. as is, it maches 53 titles in my library but is missing Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood
@pletopia

I just checked your naming of that movie. The 3 periods in the title are scraped as an ellipse and not three separate periods so I assume someone entered the title incorrectly at TheMovieDB

Using the Manage>Change Title context menu item, rename the movie in your library to either Once Upon a Time in Hollywood or replace the ellipse with three separate periods and see if that works.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@Karellen

Weird as when I looked at it in my main library view they looked like three periods but after renaming it it searches properly and appears in the playlist now.
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood in a playlist ??0