Mouse Not Supported message
Tried installing this skin, because I like the look-and-feel of it.  However - when I install it, the pointer is replaced with a message that states that my mouse is not supported, and will be disabled.

My keyboard is an ioGear model with integrated trackball, so it's not like I can change mice.

I guess I'll be checking out other skins to try for a while...
Try System Settings/Input and disable Enable mouse and touch screen support.
The skin has a initial setup that does everything for you. Since you have declined the message you have to do it on your own like in the post above.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
But - I want to retain the ability to use the mouse/trackball, rather than disable it.  Sad
(2020-05-07, 21:15)Len_Lekx Wrote: But - I want to retain the ability to use the mouse/trackball, rather than disable it.  Sad
You'll have to use a touch skin then, like Estouchy.

I'd recommend trying Kodi without the mouse though, it's a much better experience.
>>I'd recommend trying Kodi without the mouse though, it's a much better experience.<<

I expect to do that in the future - when I've got Kodi fully configured to my liking, I plan to add remote-control via EventGhost.  I just happen to have a fondness for using the mouse while it's available.  But if it isn't, I guess I'll have to make do...  Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse Not Supported message0