XBOX All Add-ons Fail, Even on Fresh Install
(2021-10-05, 11:31)Andrewoux Wrote: Hy, i was reading your response but in my case when i said in my last post, nothing is working!!!? I've tried uninstall and install kodi but nothing work... it's seem to me that is general, they must had shutdown everything that include addons it self .
Hi. Not sure if you noticed but that post was from over a year ago, so probably a different problem.

We are currently trying to resolve the issue with XBOX, so please be patient. We are hoping to get the issue resolved very soon.
Thanks.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2021-10-05, 11:53)Karellen Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 11:31)Andrewoux Wrote: Hy, i was reading your response but in my case when i said in my last post, nothing is working!!!? I've tried uninstall and install kodi but nothing work... it's seem to me that is general, they must had shutdown everything that include addons it self .
Hi. Not sure if you noticed but that post was from over a year ago, so probably a different problem.

We are currently trying to resolve the issue with XBOX, so please be patient. We are hoping to get the issue resolved very soon.
Thanks.

Thanks for looking into the issues around kodi on xbox, do you need anything from us users in order to help fix the issue?
Only patience whilst it's sorted out...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hope it will work soon
Thank you, i was searching and this was the only one close to the problem that i'm facing right now. So, i was hoping to open it again and probably you are right that could be other problem, but thanks for the replying.

I will be with both eyes open for updates in general on kodi, since python 3 will be soon for every platforms.
(2021-10-05, 12:57)Gduck181 Wrote:
(2021-10-05, 11:53)Karellen Wrote:

Thanks.

Thanks for looking into the issues around kodi on xbox, do you need anything from us users in order to help fix the issue?

Not really, but meanwhile, maybe the team can look for the dependency's that can broke the kodi on self. I know it was always been a big headache, maybe it can be more simple. but that is just me, i don't have knowledge enough to talk or ask.
Thank you people.
Any news ?
(2021-10-09, 14:03)Seb401981 Wrote: Any news ?
Updates will be posted here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All Add-ons Fail, Even on Fresh Install0