• 2(current)
Animated TVSHOW posters
Futurama (1999)                                                                                                                 

Black Sails (2013)

Ugly Americans (2010)

After putting some thought to it I have decided the K*i*S*S approach is best for me...
since these animations are extremely short there is little need for complex design.
(This is seldom how it goes for me when I work on them...it is easy to get caught up in the details,  and those holes can be DEEP.)

This way I can archive and distribute (at request) the .psd file for any of my given designs.

The majority of all my submissions going forward will be simple frame animations
made in Photoshop and the .psd will be made available to anyone upon request.

Hopefully this will stimulate others to participate and promote more discussion in the threads.

Thanks Everyone
i use photoimpact and GIF Animator 5 

it appears that my images are not good enough for this thread

. Then you post images where you have not even taken 10 seconds to cleanup
the transparency.

If you are just learning I apologize for coming on strong (and I know my stuff isn't that great either),  just 
one suggestion I have is clean up all the junk on transparent areas...  it's easy to do by selecting the layer
Mission Hill (1999)

Stargirl (2020)

i thought that animated posters was to load in kodi not photoshop 
 Then you post images where you have not even taken 10 seconds to cleanup
the transparency.

ImageImage

the only one i see is the vortex on sliders and that is how it is
If you are just learning I apologize for coming on strong (and I know my stuff isn't that great either),  you are right about that
ImageImage
this is in response to a pm i got the other day
Quote:Hi there,
You have made a post referencing things like graphic headers and such, like you have an above average
knowledge of the subject... Then you post images where you have not even taken 10 seconds to cleanup
the transparency.

If you are just learning I apologize for coming on strong (and I know my stuff isn't that great either), just
one suggestion I have is clean up all the junk on transparent areas... it's easy to do by selecting the layer
adding stroke effect and the erasing all the junk then you can remove the stroke.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow (2016)

Police Squad! (1982)

• 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Animated TVSHOW posters0