Kodi 18 crashing mid movie
Hey anyone else have problems with Kodi crashing mid movie after screen saver is unpaused?
Log says:
Quote:2020-05-11 20:50:19.605 T:140201666004736 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<-- - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS! Error Type: Error Contents: 'Screensaver' object has no attribute 'exit_monitor' Traceback (most recent call last): File "/storage/.kodi/addons/screensaver.arctic.mirage/resources/lib/screensaver.py", line 44, in onInit while not self.exit_monitor.abortRequested(): AttributeError: 'Screensaver' object has no attribute 'exit_monitor' -->End of Python script error report<--]
No.. but plenty of people with problems tend to post a link to the full debug log for deeper analysis.

However.. you tried disabling the screensaver, or switching skin?
(2020-05-11, 22:47)Preacher Wrote: No.. but plenty of people with problems tend to post a link to the full debug log for deeper analysis.

However.. you tried disabling the screensaver, or switching skin?
I changed my screensaver.
Seeing if it fixes it.
if it occurs again will upload full logs but difficult in predicting when it happens as it happened at 3 random times today.
(2020-05-11, 22:34)Nekromantik Wrote: Log says:

Our computer says 'no'. Please give us full details via a debug log (wiki) provided via a pastebin site for a more in-depth analysis.
(2020-05-11, 22:53)Nekromantik Wrote: if it occurs again will upload full logs but difficult in predicting when it happens as it happened at 3 random times today.
I'm not sure I fully understand. 

You just need to turn logging on, and when it crashes, upload the logs.  I don't see how this is dependent upon predicting crashes.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18 crashing mid movie0