Snes9x 2002 on Android
Hello. 

So, i run Kodi on a android TV box (no name) running a ARM v8A CPU, 4GB Ram and Android v9. 
I'm trying to get the emulators running but all the one I tried for SNES in Kodi won't work except one. Snes9X 2002. As I have understood it the 2002 version have several optimizations for ARM architecture. Here, some games runs...okej. I guess. But Others don't. Zelda, Super Mario World and Lost Vikings all works for a couple of minutes, then they start to get hangups. The Sound stutters and so does the image. . 

My first thought was, of course, that my hardware was to weak. But I downloaded a couple of emulators from play store and they work fine. 

I Have tried to turn off the rewind games thing in Kodi but that did nothing for me... 

My Questions:
1. Can something be done to get this to work with some Snes emulator in kodi?
2. Is there more emulators on the way for snes, if it´s a dead end with snes9x 2002. 
3. Can I somehow make use of the emulators downloaded from play store and use them like one of the "kodi emulators"?
1. Yes, effort can be spent to make emulators in Kodi comparable to the play store

2. snes9x 2002 is heavily optimized for ARM. It's probably your best bet for now

3. The goal is to download Kodi from the play store and emulators "just work". This is clearly a large ambition, which is why I love seeing input from people like you testing it out!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Snes9x 2002 on Android0