WIP Embuary v2
Great! this is fantastic!
more improvement as i see
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
@sualfred hope all is well - just wondered if there was any further update / videos on this new project ?
Nothing yet, sorry. Found no time for anything and I was recently diagnosted with Retinopathia Centralis Serosa. A retinal detachment in my eyes. I see curved lines and darker "dead" areas. I'm currently resting my eyes as much as possible in the hope to make it better or not worse.
Once the bright Fall light becomes more comfortable I'm looking forward to work on it again.
Embuary | Skin | Helper | Info | Repo | GitHub
That sounds like a heavy blow and you should take as much time as you need. Fingers crossed that your condition will improve (if not for the project but for your normal day to day life)

Hope that the project can continue as I am a huge fan of your work and previous skins
I see very well. Tiny spot atm. So no worries. It's just that I have to change my life style and give me and my eyes more time to rest. Otherwise it cannot heal or it's getting worse.
Embuary | Skin | Helper | Info | Repo | GitHub
Let’s hope that the rest will do you some good - if you need any help pushing the project on (although I only have a basic understanding of python I have played around with your original skin somewhat) I’d be more then happy to help Out with testing / suggestions

Until then enjoy the time with your family and friends 🏻
(2020-09-12, 11:59)sualfred Wrote: I see very well. Tiny spot atm. So no worries. It's just that I have to change my life style and give me and my eyes more time to rest. Otherwise it cannot heal or it's getting worse.

Has there been any improvement in your sight since last month ? Hopefully you’ll have managed to alter your life style to give yourself more time to rest
Any update on the future of this project

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Embuary v21
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.