Suddenly all scrapers will not find this movie..file are labeled correctly
Hi

Im trying to scan "We're the Millers" and suddenly no matter what scraper I try to grab the info from it just errors "No information found". I KNOW I have the file labeled right. Did the recent update of some of the scrapers mess everything up?

Anyone else having this issue today?
(2020-05-13, 07:14)MrGonzo Wrote: Anyone else having this issue today?
Nope, no problem here.

If it persists, provide a Debug Log and we should be able to see the problem.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ya I think this is a case of an individual movie "We're the Millers" 2013 is not getting scanned by the moviedb scraper. Its also having the same issues when trying to scan "Stand by me" 1986. Its weird because it scanned a while back...now when I try to add this movie again, it wont read it. Labeled the same and everything.
(2020-05-13, 08:14)MrGonzo Wrote: These fucking scrapers always break down...

I think we can do without that colorful phrasing, right?
I have just scraped both those movies and they scraped without issue.

Debug Log for assistance.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-05-13, 08:30)Karellen Wrote: I have just scraped both those movies and they scraped without issue.

Debug Log for assistance.

Hope this shows you...i dont know why it wont scrape it...stand by me and were the millers

link removed
Looks like item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
(2020-05-13, 08:39)MrGonzo Wrote: Hope this shows you

BTW, our support does not include Kodi setups with one or more banned add-ons in them, as per our forum rules (wiki).
So kindly remove the Rockcrusher repo as well as all its scripts/modules/addons should you require more help.
(2020-05-13, 09:05)Karellen Wrote: Looks like item 1d here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969

That was it! Thanks guy(s) for the help...sorry for getting mad a bit...scrapers just frustrate me sometimes, they are sooo fragile it seems.

About the rock addon, I was only using it to clean my thumbnail folder. Is there a newer better thumbnail cleaner for Kodi out there Im not aware of?
No problems. We all get frustrated at times.

As for the addon, I am not familiar with it and sorry don't know of any alternative to clean the thumbnail folder. I use a Win10 pc with large capacity c: drive, so I don't worry about it. It only gets cleaned out every major kodi update.
My Signature
Milhouse's texture cache utility is good, although it's not an addon (it's a Python script that runs in the background outside of Kodi).

See here for details - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-05-13, 09:56)DarrenHill Wrote: Milhouse's texture cache utility is good, although it's not an addon (it's a Python script that runs in the background outside of Kodi).

See here for details - https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373
Look like A LOT of work to clear the thumbnail folder. Why doesnt Kodi Team or someone else create a simple addon that can be DLed from Kodi that simply cleans the thumbnail folder whenever the user wants? Im surprised this addon hasnt been created officially to manage this issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Suddenly all scrapers will not find this movie..file are labeled correctly0