Alpha Singular
Alpha release of Singular - A seamless no frills get me to my media fast skin. Based around the idea that I need to spend more time watching my media than I do playing around with the skin that's displaying it Smile

This is a very early alpha version and as such will contain bugs, the skin is nowhere near feature complete, it has a lot still missing.

Singular is a true 4K skin with 4K assets and as such will look best if used with a 4K GUI resolution. 1080p still works fine though Wink

Missing:-
  • Fullscreen player controls / seekbar
  • Picture section
  • Add-on section, pretty much anything to do with add-ons is missing
  • A ton of dialog windows are still missing
  • No keyboard yet
  • Much much more.......

watch gallery

watch gallery

Bug reports are welcome but please no post telling me this or that is missing Big Grin

Install from my repository here:- https://github.com/roidy/repository.roid...-0.0.1.zip

Release Notes:-

0.0.3~alpha - 13 Nov 2020
 - Added new landscape flow view
 - Redesigned context menu to fit in better with library and category menus
roidy this looks EXACTLY like the type of skin I'm looking for; really clean and to the point, great job!

Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?
(2020-05-15, 16:36)Duartjinho Wrote: Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?

Absolutely, it's being built for Leia and should work on any hardware. My main testing hardware is Amlogic based boxes/boards using CoreELEC, so it should run perfectly fine using LibreELEC on a PI4.
Great job indeed!
Nice work! Looks great!
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2020-05-15, 20:46)roidy Wrote:
(2020-05-15, 16:36)Duartjinho Wrote: Any chance this will be compatible with libreelec Leia (running on a raspberry pi 4)?

Absolutely, it's being built for Leia and should work on any hardware. My main testing hardware is Amlogic based boxes/boards using CoreELEC, so it should run perfectly fine using LibreELEC on a PI4. 
Looking forward to it!
@jurialmunkey Thanks, that means a lot Smile
@roidy, this looks great! I really like the use of blur throughout. Great job!

Regards,

Bart
Beautiful [emoji7]
Damnn... SO GREAT!
BIG COOL MANNN!!!
THIS IS SO WONDERFUL

Hope this will be Our Christmas Gift This Year.
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Man this is fantastic, it really looks very light looking forward to use in pi 3.I'm curious what you thought about osd video and pvr section
Xioami Mi Stick - Kodi 18.8
Libreelec 9.2.X - Kodi 18.8
Raspberry Pi 3
Support for 21:9 screens would also be much appreciated Cool
@Klojum Maybe for version 2....  Laugh

@Castilho It will have a PVR section.... eventually  Rofl
Greetings roidy and excellent work on this skin, it looks very clean, practical and minimalistic. I especially like the always visible left navigation-bar. That will indeed make guest-usage much easier with clear indication of where you are and what options are available at all-time. Cheers
Updated first post with an experimental Season / Episode flow view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Singular1