Help renaming files
When renaming files with TMM there are two things I can’t seem to achieve:

1) Have the runtime of the movie in the folder name in the “H.mm” format (such as 2h06min, and not 126min). I have only been able to get the runtime counted in minutes.
Currently my movie renaming options look like this:

Folder name: ${title} (${year}) [IMDb ${,rating,} - ${movie.runtime}min]

Perhaps it has to be something similar to this: ${movie.runtime;time(H.mm)}, because if you do a command like this ${episode.firstAired;date(MM.yyyy)}]  you are able to tweak the date format. However, I can’t find the correct term to use.

2) Have the episode rating in each individual episode filename. With movies I have been able to display their rating, but adding ${rating} or ${episode.rating} in the episode filename section doesn’t work.
When I add ${rating} it doesnt change the filename.
When I add ${episode.rating} it results in this: org.tinymediamanager.core.entities.MediaRating@3160c1
Ideally i’d like it to fetch the rating from IMDb.

Is there a way to do these things? If not would love to get them implemented.
Btw I know I can see these stats through Kodi but i’d like to have them displayed in my folders/files aswell.

For #1, I don't think HM format is supported for movie runtime that's scraped from movie info sites. But duration from video file can be achieved using this: 

${Foreach movie.mediaFiles video}${video.durationHM}${end}

For #2, try this:

${episode.rating.rating}
(2020-05-14, 05:24)tars Wrote: For #1, I don't think HM format is supported for movie runtime that's scraped from movie info sites. But duration from video file can be achieved using this: 

${Foreach movie.mediaFiles video}${video.durationHM}${end}

For #2, try this:

${episode.rating.rating}
Thank you!! Both worked Smile
(2020-05-13, 20:51)Le Grand Capa Wrote:
When renaming files with TMM there are two things I can’t seem to achieve:

1) Have the runtime of the movie in the folder name in the “H.mm” format (such as 2h06min, and not 126min). I have only been able to get the runtime counted in minutes.
Currently my movie renaming options look like this:

Folder name: ${title} (${year}) [IMDb ${,rating,} - ${movie.runtime}min]

Perhaps it has to be something similar to this: ${movie.runtime;time(H.mm)}, because if you do a command like this ${episode.firstAired;date(MM.yyyy)}]  you are able to tweak the date format. However, I can’t find the correct term to use.

2) Have the episode rating in each individual episode filename. With movies I have been able to display their rating, but adding ${rating} or ${episode.rating} in the episode filename section doesn’t work.
When I add ${rating} it doesnt change the filename.
When I add ${episode.rating} it results in this: org.tinymediamanager.core.entities.MediaRating@3160c1
Ideally i’d like it to fetch the rating from IMDb.

Is there a way to do these things? If not would love to get them implemented.
Btw I know I can see these stats through Kodi but i’d like to have them displayed in my folders/files aswell.

Hi! Are these using the renamer tab on TMM? Sorry but I'm a newbie, but I can't seem to get them to work. Thanks! I'm on 2.9.17.1. The codes I have here are $T for title and $Y for year. Or are you using a diff renamer?
Hi i'm new in TMT, before i used filebot, i have similar problems renaming TV series, for exemple i have file like this:

Love.Death.and.RXXXXs.1x01.Il.Vantaggio.di.SXXXXe.ITA.ENG.1080p.NF.WEB-DLMux.DD5.1.x264

and i want to change into this :

Love Death and RXXXXs - 1x01 - Il Vantaggio di SXXXXe

i can't reach to manage right java string 

Thanks
(2020-05-17, 19:54)leone101 Wrote: Hi i'm new in TMT, before i used filebot, i have similar problems renaming TV series, for exemple i have file like this:

Love.Death.and.RXXXXs.1x01.Il.Vantaggio.di.SXXXXe.ITA.ENG.1080p.NF.WEB-DLMux.DD5.1.x264

Thanks
Edit: Never mind, posted in error.
Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2020-05-17, 20:42)whysoserious Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 19:54)leone101 Wrote: Hi i'm new in TMT, before i used filebot, i have similar problems renaming TV series, for exemple i have file like this:

Thanks
sorry but....Huh What i have to do?
(2020-05-17, 22:12)leone101 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 20:42)whysoserious Wrote:

Thanks
My bad, I think. I originally posted some info about Filebot then re-read your post and realized you're not using Filebot.

But, since we're here, this is the pic I posted...

Matrix 19.x (LE), Aeon Nox SiLVO, NUC8i5BEK (i5-8259U, Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655, 16 GB ram, 128 GB M.2 SSD)
Samsung F6300 46" LED LCD TV, SMSL Q5 Pro amplifier, Pioneer HPM-100 speakers
Synology DS215j NAS fileserver (WD Gold 10TB x 2)
(2020-05-17, 22:16)whysoserious Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 22:12)leone101 Wrote:
(2020-05-17, 20:42)whysoserious Wrote: Edit: Never mind, posted in error.   
My bad, I think. I originally posted some info about Filebot then re-read your post and realized you're not using Filebot.

But, since we're here, this is the pic I posted...

i already thought but is not the same as TMT 🤔Huh

Thanks

Probably this is what you want for episode filename:

${showTitleSortable} - ${seasonNr}x${episodeNr2} - ${title}

Renamer setting shows examples and tokens at the bottom, which makes it easy to adjust the naming pattern as it shows the new folder/file name dynamically for the selected episode.
(2020-05-18, 06:16)tars Wrote:

Thanks

Probably this is what you want for episode filename:

${showTitleSortable} - ${seasonNr}x${episodeNr2} - ${title}

Renamer setting shows examples and tokens at the bottom, which makes it easy to adjust the naming pattern as it shows the new folder/file name dynamically for the selected episode. 

Yes is what exactly wanted.....thanks a lot just one more question:

the syntax is ok "Love Death and RXXXXs - 1x01 - Il Vantaggio di SXXXXe .ITA.ENG.1080p.NF.WEB-DLMux.DD5.1.x264
the main problem is that i don't want also the red words because they are not part of {title}
i need to understand if i can do that with scraper or renamer.
In Filebot i could reach that goal just in 3 click but all is new for me in TMM because i'm beginner so i'm sorry to ask stupid questions for advanced users
Sounds like you didn't scrape the show yet as it doesn't know the title of the episode.
Usually people add a TV show files into a folder with the show name, "update source" to display the show in the list, and scrape the show first.
After that, you can rename folder and files using the rename command.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help renaming files0