SQL Server, Kodi Booting Time
Hello,

I've setup my win 10 Kodi 18.6 to connect to my Win 10 SQL server to pull the images, nfo, data etc etc.  This is all working fine but I notice if I power on my Kodi box when the SQL server box is not available the Kodi box just sits on the splash screen (right now in my test 10 mins).  Obviously Kodi is looking or waiting for the SQL server, as when I power on that box, Kodi will contiune to load up as normal.

Is there any way I can tell the kodi client to time out after X time and continue loading if it does not find the SQL server?

Thanks and cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
Unless you have a firewall active somwhere/somehow, there is no reason for Kodi to timeout on the SQL server connection.
(2020-05-16, 13:11)Klojum Wrote: Unless you have a firewall active somwhere/somehow, there is no reason for Kodi to timeout on the SQL server connection.

Thanks but I think you misunderstood my query.  If my Kodi client cannot find my sql server, the kodi client does not move of the main kodi boot/splash screen.  Is there a setting that if the Kodi client cannot find/connect to the SQL server it will complete its startup so at least I can get to main Kodi menu etc
Confusion is just a state of mind.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SQL Server, Kodi Booting Time0