Real world compare? Shield 2019 vs ODROID-N2
I know this is a bit of an old thread, but I figured I'd add a post to explain why I am looking to move off of an nVidia ShieldTV.  I don't know if this is an nVidia thing or an Android TV thing, but every once in a while new items get shoved on to my home screen to advertise services I don't care about and certainly do not want.  I have to re-customize my home screen to get rid of "Channels" that I did not add in the first place.  I already paid for the damned device; I shouldn't have to deal with this marketing tactic.

I like the small footprint, efficiency, and performance of the Shield TV (I have a 2017 model).  I also do like the built-in Chromecast feature as someone else mentioned.  However, I do not like a device that I seem to not have complete control over.  Seeing as how I use it almost exclusively for Kodi I think I will start looking to replace it with something like an ODROID device (N2, C4, whatever).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Real world compare? Shield 2019 vs ODROID-N2 - by Mike_xbmc - 2020-06-10, 23:46
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Real world compare? Shield 2019 vs ODROID-N20