Printed catalog of movies?
So I am dealing with my brother again who has a form of Dementia (mentioned this before).  He cannot figure out scrolling.  So I figured I would print a hard copy of the movies he has so he can browse through a hard catalog.  Is there any cool way to produce this catalog?

Thanks fore any help!
Did you try export command (select movies> right click)? Try some and hope you find one you like that's suitable to print out.
(2020-05-18, 06:24)tars Wrote: Did you try export command (select movies> right click)? Try some and hope you find one you like that's suitable to print out.

Thanks, I'll try it.
Use for export your video-list: MediaCompanion.   (Only works on windows.)
(2020-05-20, 16:24)FGjehgl Wrote: Use for export your video-list

I don't think an outdated media tool (5 years old) will still be compatible with today's Kodi or TMM version.
this is only a matter how to create a "printable" export.
Tmm offers export templates for various formats (html, csv, xls, ..), but I cannot imagine how those could be created into a nice "print" form. The only thing I can imagine (from my time as student) is to use a print-technology like latex - but I can hardly imagine you want to do this Wink And for that you need a latex export format in tmm (which has to be written) Sad
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
This is just from someone trying to provide ideas and since I don't know the exact situation please excuse me if its misguided or ignorant.

Would configuring the preferred kodi skin to auto-scroll (in a loop) on a timer help?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Printed catalog of movies?0