• 85(current)
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)
theuni Wrote:You realize we've thought about this, right? DirectX support will come, just give it time. Wiso has a broadcom card in the mail...

TheUni
This is great news! Thanks for sharing Smile
natethomas Wrote:Are there any plans to continue to support the automatic update client?

i really hope so, it was perfect before, why make it more complicated
Update for the dx build (setup and updater version) Smile.
Build error for the gl build Sad
ikons Wrote:Update for the dx build (setup and updater version) Smile.
Build error for the gl build Sad
Thank you ikons. In light of the CrystalHD problems with the dx version, the gl builds will prove unvaluable till those problems are solved. Let's hope for better luck next time on gl building! Big Grin
Update dx AND gl Wink Smile
Thanks!
sergiocos Wrote:since build 26853-dx to ikons 26880-dx i have no working plugin (weather.com plus / apple trailers lite / gamespot). It seems like xbmc act like there is no active internet connection since even the standard weather don't work. I forgot to test the scrapers, but there's no online radio or internet TV also. I know this is not the place to complain, i'm just curious if anyone else encounter the same issue(s) on latest builds.

So you know this isn't the place to post problems, yet you do it anyways? You might get more help is you post this issue like any other one in it's proper thread.
Thumbs Up 
theuni Wrote:You realize we've thought about this, right? DirectX support will come, just give it time. Wiso has a broadcom card in the mail...

TheUni

Great news, but no I did not realize it.. because "The XBMC dvs works in mysterious ways" Big Grin
ikons,
Are you doing away with your builds? Just curious. Thanks.
No longer needed.
Quote:So where to find the new goodies? Head over to the new mirrors page. Currently you’ll find official nightly builds. That’s right, for our bleeding-edge users and testers there is no longer any need to scour the forums for nightlies, now you can get them at blazing speeds directly from the source!
From what I understood was there are no GL builds there though.
SlaveUnit Wrote:From what I understood was there are no GL builds there though.
I haven't tried them but there appear to be some Open GL builds at this site.
no more builds?
nekrosoft13 Wrote:no more builds?

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/

Official now!
I think he meant no more GL builds.
  • 85(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Unofficial third-party nightly builds for the community (Notification only)12