• 10(current)
Mod Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod
Hi, I love this skin and hope someone will continue to maintain it.  I have a bit of a problem, though.  I would like to use this addon: 342720 (thread) , the Director's Thumbnails Addon.  But this skin does not have the Variables.xml file (I thought it might be Includes_Variable_Object.xml, but the lines of code are not present in that file).   I am having trouble locating the lines of code in the other xml files between which I need to insert the line of code to make the addon work.  If someone could please assist me in locating the correct file to edit, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hello,
the rating icons popcorn; split_popcorn and rtfresh.png are not displayed in AZ2, but are present in the file \media\flags\monochrome\ratings. Does anyone know advice ?
Thank you
Hi, I have a firestick 4k max and install this skin.
I love it.
I have modified a little to have in the home menu access to 2 folders of my nas but they appears as grey landscape.
How can I put a custom image to them?
The one in blue and next

https://cdn.imageupload.workers.dev/gTbG..._5300.jpeg

Thanks
@pkscout is it possible to mod it for Kodi 20.1
your Artic Zephyr 2 version is the best
(2023-04-08, 16:32)kha565led Wrote: @pkscout is it possible to mod it for Kodi 20.1
your Artic Zephyr 2 version is the best

Sorry, no. AZ2 was pretty much no longer under development when I did the mod. The amount of work to get it working in Nexus is beyond my abilities.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod0