Okay, and set of video sources ?
hmmm where is this? i don't found the "python" thing
i try with aura skin and same setting, it work
(2021-05-15, 22:22)CookieRG Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 19:19)sus67 Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 17:44)CookieRG Wrote: yes http://imgur.com/a/cGLjI3O
Try again please, IMDB works for me with AZ2:
Settings - Media Settings - Manage Sources (Videos...) - (Select your source) - Edit source (context menu) - Ok Button - OK - Choose information provider - Ok Button - GET MORE (download The Movie Database Python). Select  it as provider and make your settings incl. IMDB.
Good luck
(2021-05-14, 16:24)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 17:58)norse3 Wrote: Hello, is this mod still in development? I have a problem with exiting from the Kodi, the whole device freezes. I use Google Chromecast with tv. Thanks

It is not. I highly recommend people look at Arctic Horizon as a decent replacement for AZ2 on Matrix. I won't pull the mod from my repo, but I'm doing no more work on it.
Took a look and had a play with it and its very poor to yours, Ill stick with yours the menu vertical with icon + writing, the different views in the sub menus that can be done with yours, and the amount of customization is night and day. your's is far superior.
I hope someone picks up from where you left off.
Maybe you can release the repo so other can take off where you left.

I am grateful for your skin
(2021-05-18, 11:02)Silent Knight Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 16:24)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-05-13, 17:58)norse3 Wrote: Hello, is this mod still in development? I have a problem with exiting from the Kodi, the whole device freezes. I use Google Chromecast with tv. Thanks

It is not. I highly recommend people look at Arctic Horizon as a decent replacement for AZ2 on Matrix. I won't pull the mod from my repo, but I'm doing no more work on it.
Took a look and had a play with it and its very poor to yours, Ill stick with yours the menu vertical with icon + writing, the different views in the sub menus that can be done with yours, and the amount of customization is night and day. your's is far superior.

Just to be clear, it's not my skin. I made changes to maybe 50 lines of code in thousands to fix a couple things and make it kind of work in Matrix. The AZ2 skin is by the same author who is doing Arctic Horizon.  Also, the zip file you download from the repo is the full code, so if someone wants to take that, maintain it, and release it on their own, they can do so given the license the original skin was released under.
(2021-05-18, 13:42)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-05-18, 11:02)Silent Knight Wrote:
(2021-05-14, 16:24)pkscout Wrote: It is not. I highly recommend people look at Arctic Horizon as a decent replacement for AZ2 on Matrix. I won't pull the mod from my repo, but I'm doing no more work on it.

Just to be clear, it's not my skin. I made changes to maybe 50 lines of code in thousands to fix a couple things and make it kind of work in Matrix. The AZ2 skin is by the same author who is doing Arctic Horizon.  Also, the zip file you download from the repo is the full code, so if someone wants to take that, maintain it, and release it on their own, they can do so given the license the original skin was released under.

Interesting. The the AZ2 is not matrix compatible, I only came back to kodi after some years away from it, right into matrix version so not been able to look at AZ2 as its not compatible and not worked on since April 2020 by the looks, your skin mod of the AZ2 has made kodi the way it should be and brought me back to kodi, the beatmasterRS skin.arctic.zephyr.mod I have played with but still doesn't compare I.E left widget screen yours in over head Icon boxes with writing and and bellow is posters fantastic the reloaded is left side menu no widget movement when scrolling through and non graphical, also the text is massive 2 /3rds the 4k resolution screen. so find myself coming back over and over to your mod version.
AZ2 is popular and seems one reason some have not moved to matrix, I Shall continue to use yours, till someone else picks up from it or AZ2

Again I can't express my appreciation for Your version of this skin, every time i post a videos showing my configuration of it, lots comment and download it and are blown away by it.
Hey @pkscout I found a bug and I don't know if it's related to TMDb helper or your mod. Are you interested in? Don't want to waste your time but if it would be fixed, the skin should be fully functional.
(2021-05-19, 09:32)nfm886 Wrote: Hey @pkscout I found a bug and I don't know if it's related to TMDb helper or your mod. Are you interested in? Don't want to waste your time but if it would be fixed, the skin should be fully functional.
Sorry, no. As I've said before, this skin mod is no longer being maintained, at least by me.
(2021-05-19, 13:56)pkscout Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 09:32)nfm886 Wrote: Hey @pkscout I found a bug and I don't know if it's related to TMDb helper or your mod. Are you interested in? Don't want to waste your time but if it would be fixed, the skin should be fully functional.
Sorry, no. As I've said before, this skin mod is no longer being maintained, at least by me.
Ok, no problem Smile I understand... Thanks for making it possible to use it on Kodi 19 Matrix anyway Smile
(2021-05-15, 22:22)CookieRG Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 19:19)sus67 Wrote:
(2021-05-15, 17:44)CookieRG Wrote: yes http://imgur.com/a/cGLjI3O
Okay, and set of video sources ?

In my case I'm not using a local collection. I have some widgets pointing at video add on and I'm obtaining just one rate in the image.
Wink 
Gran trabajo Sr. pkscout.
Como puedo agragar o mostrar la informacion de: Furniture/footers/flags, now playing info en music y en videoclips?
Image Image
Agradesco toda la ayuda que me puedan dar.
Muchas Gracias
@mrjohn246

Please note that this forum is an ENGLISH-ONLY forum.
Use a translation service such as Google Translate whenever necessary.
(2021-07-24, 22:09)mrjohn246 Wrote: Great job Mr. pkscout.
How can I add or show the information of: Furniture / footers / flags, now playing info in music and in video clips?
Image Image
I appreciate all the help you can give me.
Thanks a lot
(2021-07-24, 23:28)mrjohn246 Wrote:
(2021-07-24, 22:09)mrjohn246 Wrote: Great job Mr. pkscout.
How can I add or show the information of: Furniture / footers / flags, now playing info in music and in video clips?
Image Image
I appreciate all the help you can give me.
Thanks a lot
I'm doing no further development on this mod. Please check one of the other Arctic Zephyr mods to find something that is being supported and updated.
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artic Zephyr 2 pkscout mod0