Music Choice Channels Buffering Problem
Has anyone had any luck getting Music Choice channels to play without buffering / stuttering from within Kodi?

I had this problem when I used the NPVR backend, and now the same problem with the HDHomeRun backend.

What's crazy is that the NPVR and HDHR native clients both play these stations fine.

Does anyone have a fix for playing Music Choice in Kodi?

TIA...Chuck
I suspect from NextPVR low bit rate stations even with some graphics aren't handled well.  I'd start with Kodi 18.7 to see if that helps.   Using v5 NextPVR will be much better too if you aren't using real time streaming.

If those don't help there are various way to tell NextPVR that these stations are radio stations, modify database, import the HDHR URL's as IPTV radio, or you can configure the addon to play them as direct play URL's.

Martin
(2020-05-20, 15:10)emveepee Wrote: I suspect from NextPVR low bit rate stations even with some graphics aren't handled well.  I'd start with Kodi 18.7 to see if that helps.   Using v5 NextPVR will be much better too if you aren't using real time streaming.

If those don't help there are various way to tell NextPVR that these stations are radio stations, modify database, import the HDHR URL's as IPTV radio, or you can configure the addon to play them as direct play URL's.

Martin

Martin,

Thanks for replying.

Sorry I wasn't clear...I'm using the HDHomeRun DVR back end now.

Can I do any of the things you mentioned with it?
No idea sorry.

Martin

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Choice Channels Buffering Problem00
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.