Bug 5.1 Surround issue after pausing Raspberry Pi 4
(2020-06-22, 22:04)popcornmix Wrote: I have a test firmware here that may help with the mixed channel issue.
If you are affected can you test it? Use the files from the zip file to replace start.elf/fixup.dat on the boot partition of sdcard.
Let me know if it helps.

Note: On Libreelec you need to rename start4.elf to start.elf and fixup4.dat to fixup.dat (i.e. replace existing files).

I still need to do more testing but so far it didn't occur once in the past 8 hours with maybe 50 tries (I set a playlist in the background). I think the issue is fixed or I have been extremely lucky.

I wanted to check if this was fixed before reporting but I haven't had the chance to yet 352055 (thread)
It wasn't a deal breaker for my usage like the channel swapping but if it helps I'll do more testing and let you know.

By the way, I had to replace fixup4.dat and start4.elf on Raspbian buster or it didn't fix the issue on a Pi4.
Thanks a lot for your help, thanks to you I can finally, after close to a year, use this Pi4 with Kodi and relocate my Pi2!

Messages In This Thread
RE: 5.1 Surround issue after pausing Raspberry Pi 4 - by Axionkt - 2020-06-23, 15:45
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
5.1 Surround issue after pausing Raspberry Pi 40