Addon to addon settings
I started this thread https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2951267 probably in the wrong place - my apologies!

I basically wanted to add a home screen button to toggle an option from within another addon. I've tried to play around with it myself but I got nowhere! Then I stublmed across this 'requests' group and thought it might be good for someone to make an addon for such a thing. I think people would find it useful wouldn't they? I know I would.

If not, then I'm hoping someone might be able to help with my query. I think it's quite simple for someone who knows what they're doing... but alas, that's not me!

Thank you
Jimmi
(2020-05-21, 18:05)jimmisavage Wrote: I started this thread 2951267 (post) probably in the wrong place - my apologies!

Forum moderators have fancy tools for moving posts and threads if necessary. Next time, simply ask so we can avoid double-/crossposting.
(2020-05-21, 18:12)Klojum Wrote:
(2020-05-21, 18:05)jimmisavage Wrote: I started this thread 2951267(post) probably in the wrong place - my apologies!

Forum moderators have fancy tools for moving posts and threads if necessary. Next time, simply ask so we can avoid double-/crossposting. 

Thanks Klojum, sorry for causing you the trouble, i will keep that in mind next time.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Addon to addon settings0