Plz add option border subtitle font {outline}
Hell
Used android tv mi box kodi 18.7

We can change the font size and we can locate the translation .. But there is a big problem that we cannot control the size Border font subtitle {outline}
Plz add this option

There is this option mx player
Why not this in kodi HuhHuhHuh??

Subtite style very very not good not good
Plz speed update add this option
Subtitle srt
Border font not good {outlines}

Big
@x7xx7x

Create one more such a thread on subtitle borders and your behind will be kicked off this forum.
Doubleposting and crossposting is not appreciated.

No need to use 'Plz' as well. We are adults here, not 6-yr olds.
Very sorry for my poor command of the English language / the translation is very bad / I think the edges of the subtitle line 3

Outline subtitle 2 or 1 very good
3 very big
We waited a lot and have not yet added that /
Please upload Test version apk

Outlines border 2 or 1

Now kodi 3 very big this not good
I don’t know why we aren’t helping? .. We clarify the problems you have .. but without interest .. there is no cooperation
(2020-06-08, 04:04)x7xx7x Wrote: I don’t know why we aren’t helping? .. We clarify the problems you have .. but without interest .. there is no cooperation

Oh.. Your majesty's problem has not been dealt with yet?
For your information, we do not have magic wands to change code with a flick of our wrists.
Changing code that affects multiple areas in the Kodi application isn't done overnight.

Right now, there are more pressing matters to attend to. Changing subtitle border lines is not at the top of our to-do list.
So stop moaning, and use a different media player if you need your precious subtitle borders.
I don’t know why these responses… I don’t want to thank you but ...
As info the subtitle feature as border size setting has been added in next Kodi v20
Dev-Maintainer of InputStream Adaptive add-on, Netflix add-on ▫ Skills Python, C#, VB.NET and a bit of C++

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Plz add option border subtitle font {outline}0