Kodi 17.6 DSplayer Videomerit specific IP address NextPVR
Hello all,

My sincere apologies if this is in another thread I couldn't find the answer I need elsewhere.

I'm trying to have Kodi use its own videoplayer when using NextPVR on a specific IP address on my network (being 192.168.0.18). I currently have video merits set to remote which seems to have given me the best results so far. However, I also have a networked server which Kodi streams from and therefore Kodi uses its own videoplayer when streaming from networked devices and I'd prefer these files are played through DS Player.

So what I would like to set up is DS Player to be used for everything...except for NextPVR on the unique IP Address.

Is this possible, and if so could someone please help me understand how to set this up Smile

Many thanks
You might be able to confiigure playercorefactory to use rule protocols="pvr"  but I don't know how to use that for the internal pvr players.  Best to ask this in the pvr or video general sections, it is not addon related.

Martin
(2020-05-22, 15:51)emveepee Wrote: You might be able to confiigure playercorefactory to use rule protocols="pvr"  but I don't know how to use that for the internal pvr players.  Best to ask this in the pvr or video general sections, it is not addon related.

Martin

Sorry, my sincere apologies regards the section I'll post in PVR section.

Many thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 17.6 DSplayer Videomerit specific IP address NextPVR0