I want to stop Beta testing. I've uninstalled and side-loaded stable realease, but...
I want to stop Beta testing. I've uninstalled the beta and side-loaded stable realease 18.7 on my Nvidia Shield TV, but the Google Play store keeps me in the Beta program, and will not let my Samsung Galaxy Tab a10.1 (2019) install 18.7 in any way. I have enabled side loading of apps, and confirmed other apps side load through direct download and then installation, and download to Google drive and then installation. But Kodi 18.7 fails to side load every time. The Google play store leaves me in beta mode. Any help to get out of Beta Test mode, and getting 18.7 on my tab would be much appreciated.

Edit: I Found the option to leave Beta program a bottom of play store page, But the Google play store is giving me 18.6, and I still cannot get 18.7 to side load.
Wait a few days. For Android the roll-out is staged, so not everyone will have 18.7 available at once. It's drip-fed out to increasing numbers of people over a few days so as to not overload things and to ensure that any serious issues are caught and dealt with early (as most people using Play Store aren't here and aren't tech-savvy so care is needed).

So it looks like you're not yet in the group who has 18.7 available via the store, but it shouldn't be too much longer.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-05-23, 10:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Wait a few days. For Android the roll-out is staged, so not everyone will have 18.7 available at once. It's drip-fed out to increasing numbers of people over a few days so as to not overload things and to ensure that any serious issues are caught and dealt with early (as most people using Play Store aren't here and aren't tech-savvy so care is needed).

So it looks like you're not yet in the group who has 18.7 available via the store, but it shouldn't be too much longer.
Thanks for the answer.
(2020-05-23, 10:55)simonmoon Wrote:
(2020-05-23, 10:42)DarrenHill Wrote: Wait a few days. For Android the roll-out is staged, so not everyone will have 18.7 available at once. It's drip-fed out to increasing numbers of people over a few days so as to not overload things and to ensure that any serious issues are caught and dealt with early (as most people using Play Store aren't here and aren't tech-savvy so care is needed).

Thanks for the answer.

I am having the same issue  using 18.9  store keeps updating me to  kodi beta 19   I cant find a opt-out  option in playstore
(2020-11-22, 14:00)moggy Wrote:
(2020-05-23, 10:55)simonmoon Wrote:

Thanks for the answer.

I am having the same issue  using 18.9  store keeps updating me to  kodi beta 19   I cant find a opt-out  option in playstore

hot quite beta https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.xbmc.kodi/
(2020-11-22, 14:28)moggy Wrote:
(2020-11-22, 14:00)moggy Wrote:
(2020-05-23, 10:55)simonmoon Wrote: Thanks for the answer.

hot quite beta https://play.google.com/apps/testing/org.xbmc.kodi/

Does that give you the "Leave the testing program" button?

If not go to Play Store then Installed and select Kodi, then within here should be a Joining beta... section underneath which should be a Leave link.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
I want to stop Beta testing. I've uninstalled and side-loaded stable realease, but...0