Track info in playlist mode
Hi everyone,

When playing a music playlist of shuffled tracks from different albums, the track info (cover art, album, artist, year, genre and so on) does not automatically change from track to track. It actually does in full screen mode (with lyrics), but not in standard mode (track list on one side, track info on the other).

I have tried this with two different skins (estuary and aura) and the behavior is the same. I have not found a setting that would change this.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.
If you are on v18 Leia this is expected behaviour within Estuary, what is shown is the details of the selected item and not the currently playing item. For Estuary in v19 Matrix the playlist view has been rework in introduce a new Now Playing view which displays both the details of currently slected item and the currently playing item, you can see screenshots of it at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2906147
(2020-05-23, 18:21)jjd-uk Wrote: If you are on v18 Leia this is expected behaviour within Estuary, what is shown is the details of the selected item and not the currently playing item. For Estuary in v19 Matrix the playlist view has been rework in introduce a new Now Playing view which displays both the details of currently slected item and the currently playing item, you can see screenshots of it at https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2906147
Ah! That's great.

I'm still on v18.2. I'm running kodi on my Raspberry Pi 3B+ with Raspbian Stretch. I am keeping it up to date for Stretch and kodi v19 has not yet made its way to the official Stretch repository. I've been holding back on upgrading to Buster because everything is running very smoothly at the moment and I would hate to break things. Do you have any thoughts on whether kodi v19 would run smoothly on a Rpi 3B+ with Stretch?

Thanks!
No idea how v19 runs on RPi.

You mentioned Aura, if that's a skin you like then post on the subforum for the skin to see if whoever looks after that might include something similar in a Leia version of skin. Unfortunately from a Estuary perspective as it seen as a new feature it's restricted to v19 only, however that only because it's the default skin, for other skins the author can do what they want.
(2020-05-23, 20:27)jjd-uk Wrote: You mentioned Aura, if that's a skin you like then post on the subforum for the skin to see if whoever looks after that might include something similar in a Leia version of skin. Unfortunately from a Estuary perspective as it seen as a new feature it's restricted to v19 only, however that only because it's the default skin, for other skins the author can do what they want.
I did not find a way to do it wit Aura, but I did with Confluence which has a "View: Now playing" option. The media info is now in sync with the track currently playing. 

Thank you once again for the tip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Track info in playlist mode0