Aeon MQ8 Tajo - Animated GIF locally on disc not found
Hello

I am under Aeon MQ8 Tajo and I would like to put animated gif for the covers I read that it could only work if the image was in the same place as the film so I named it like that '' film-animatedposter '' and when I go to the local animatedposter tab there is nothing why?

I did the same for the cdart which I locally named '' name of the film-cdart '' and there it works

Thank you all for your help

Mike

p.s. I specify that if I will select on the disc elsewhere the animated gif image it works perfectly but I would like to put it locally so that I do not always have to start againImageImage
try artwotkbeef

never clean keyboard with window open
i already use artwokbeef
Hello
really people don't like animated gif or I could have posted my request under Android and not under skin but I don't know how to move it ...
(2020-05-31, 08:09)Mike413 Wrote: Hello
really people don't like animated gif or I could have posted my request under Android and not under skin but I don't know how to move it ...

The thing is that yours is not a skin issue, the skin works well with animated gif when they're present in kodi artwork database... The way to get them added to that database is a user's matter, depending in their needs, preferences, etc. More information can be found here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ8 Tajo - Animated GIF locally on disc not found0