Choice of episode order
Brick 
Is it possible to indicate TMM what order to pick when scrapping a TV series from the TVDB?

Some series have episodes listed by aired order, DVD order and absolute order. Each groups episodes differently.

Using TMM 3.1.5 on linux

Thanks!

@abigor

Can't answer your question, but be aware that DVD and Absolute Order are partly broken at TVDB so it would be safest if you stick with Aired Order.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
EDIT: sorry, I did not understand the question exactly before I answered...

you can choose between aired order and dvd order in tmm (but we do not support absolute order, since that would our internals)
to enable that you have to "mark" each show which order type to use. either do that in the "data sources" settings, or mark them individually and choose the "edit menu" -> "Change selected episodes to dvd order".

but be aware - this could mess up your library Wink

- netflix order or others are not supported by the tvdb api
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Choice of episode order0