Playing A Smart Playlist containing Trailers from the "Trailer" button
So I know that I can play a trailer from the "Trailer" button after selecting a video's "Information" option.  I can change which trailer is played by editing the video's NFO file in either of these formats:

<trailer>plugin://plugin.video.youtube/?action=play_video&amp;videoid=[name of YouTube ID]</trailer>

or

<trailer>[path to local directory video file]</trailer>

However, I'd like a way to edit this trailer tag in the NFO file so that it'll play a smart playlist (I'm thinking that this would be the best workaround to play multiple trailers due to this tag not allowing for multiple trailer paths).  I tried to use either a direct path to the smart playlist file or the built in Kodi player function "PlayMedia", and both didn't work:

<trailer>PlayMedia (special://profile/playlists/video/[name of smart playlist file].xsp)</trailer>

or

<trailer>[direct path to smart playlist file]</trailer>

So, I'm wondering is there a away to play a smart playlist by way of a plugin (since the trailer tag allows you to play a YouTube link from a plugin)?

Thank you
I tried adding an m3u file into the the <trailer> and that works.

scott s.
[font][font]Olá, [/font][/font]

[font][font]estou tentando reproduzir uma lista de reprodução do youtube, mas não consigo, adicionando um vídeo [/font][/font]

[font][font]# EXTM3U [/font][/font]

[font][font]#EXTINF: -1 TVG-logo = "", [/font][/font]
[font][font]plugin de [/font][/font][font][font]música [/font][font]:? [/font][font]//plugin.video.youtube/play/ PLAYLIST_ID = PLyORnIW1xT6waC0PNjAMj33FdK2ngL_ik [/font][/font]

[font][font]Alguem pode ajudar? [/font][/font]
[font][font]Obrigado[/font][/font]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playing A Smart Playlist containing Trailers from the "Trailer" button0