Delete post
I have tried to delete a post I made where I came to give log to my kodi box where log information for my seedbox is in clear text which I was NOT aware of. -Why should it be so cumbersome to delete a forum post?
(2020-06-01, 22:17)Rmortensen84 Wrote: Why should it be so cumbersome to delete a forum post?
Because you are still a new member that does not have all forum privileges. This is an anti-spam measure. Also we don't allow deletion of posts by members as it has been abused in the past, especially if you are the first post of the thread, then the entire thread can be deleted.

Point me to which post you want removed and I will remove it for you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-01, 22:21)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 22:17)Rmortensen84 Wrote: Why should it be so cumbersome to delete a forum post?
Because you are still a new member that does not have all forum privileges. This is an anti-spam measure. Also we don't allow deletion of posts by members as it has been abused in the past, especially if you are the first post of the thread, then the entire thread can be deleted.

Point me to which post you want removed and I will remove it for you.

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=354912
It's not smart anti spam that you can't remove vulnerable information if you accidentally put it up.
(2020-06-01, 22:27)Rmortensen84 Wrote: It's not smart anti spam that you can't remove vulnerable information if you accidentally put it up.

Just ask the moderators, we can edit/remove/whatever necessary.
Also think twice about what you're putting on the big bad internet, much like you would do with/on social media.
(2020-06-01, 22:17)Rmortensen84 Wrote: I have tried to delete a post I made where I came to give log to my kodi box where log information for my seedbox is in clear text which I was NOT aware of. -Why should it be so cumbersome to delete a forum post?
Hi Rmortensen84, 
Since you are as yet another part that doesn't have all discussion benefits. This is an enemy of spam measure. Additionally they don't permit erasure of posts by individuals as it has been manhandled before, particularly on the off chance that you are the primary post of the string, at that point the whole string can be erased.

Regards,
Mika Hawkins
I also faced the same problem, then on research, I found that it's all due to the lack of the privileges, as we  are the new user on this forum!
(2020-08-28, 06:02)sarbjitgrewal Wrote: I also faced the same problem

What problem would that be? So far you posted which tv series you are watching, introduced yourself as a new user, how many 'kodis' you are using, and now your post in this thread.
A forum is not your personal social media account where you can go post and delete stuff as you please.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete post0