Req media flag for REMUX?
is there a way to add a media flag at the bottom of the screen next the other flags, for a movie that has REMUX in her Path-Name?

have anyone a idea? i used google but found no easy solution.
(2020-06-01, 22:18)OuNCERAT Wrote: is there a way to add a media flag at the bottom of the screen next the other flags, for a movie that has REMUX in her Path-Name?

One easy solution would be to replace one of the flags with your own remux icon, provided you have one or can find one.
(2020-06-02, 02:18)Reckoner89 Wrote:
(2020-06-01, 22:18)OuNCERAT Wrote: is there a way to add a media flag at the bottom of the screen next the other flags, for a movie that has REMUX in her Path-Name?

One easy solution would be to replace one of the flags with your own remux icon, provided you have one or can find one.
and how can i do that?

i am the first person in kodi universe who wants to have remux flaggs??^^
(2020-06-02, 13:37)OuNCERAT Wrote:

I think you probably are Smile I've never seen a flag for remux but I have seen others like Web-DL, HDTV etc.

and how can i do that?

I am not sure what platform you're using but find your Kodi's directory and it will be the following:

\files\.kodi\addons\skin.arctic.zephyr.2\media\flags\monochrome

Find the media flag you want to replace and give your remux png the same name.

I actually replaced a few of the flags myself. All of my remuxes have this as it's similar to the 4k UHD logo at the top of 4k blu rays.

https://www.pikpng.com/pngvi/ihJbowi_4k-...o-clipart/

and how can i do that?

Probably, since it provides no useful information. Remux only means changing the container without re-encoding, it doesn't provide any information about the source; it could be the latest UHD BD or a Video CD from the mid-90s.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
media flag for REMUX?0