embuary helper script
by my video addons and also by programs  i have embuary helper skin, on my kodi player.once i used this embuary skin,now no more...now i use skin titan mod beta for leia and i can not delete this helper. i dont want to have it as i dont i use it.now ...titan says - in dutch- it can  not be uninstalled! see my picture...how can i rid of?

You need to uninstall the Embuary skin.
(2020-06-02, 18:01)FXB78 Wrote: You need to uninstall the Embuary skin.

this is not possible , you can only install  this skin...thats why i asked -how can i delete this helper...this skin has left  this trail which now belongs to ....titan...strange , right? any other help?
Of course it's possible. Go to My addons/Look and Feel/ and uninstall it.
(2020-06-02, 18:19)FXB78 Wrote: Of course it's possible. Go to My addons/Look and Feel/ and uninstall it.

i have there  3 - confluence, estuary  en now titan.as i said once i installed this emburay which kodi had/has when you click -more available...and now?
The helper script is used by several other skins as well.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2020-06-02, 18:32)sualfred Wrote: The helper script is used by several other skins as well.
 it comes originally from embuary as i have written.why now skin titan does not allow to uninstall it?!why titan has in common with embuary?!so  you dont know how to delete it as i notice...
(2020-06-02, 19:16)slawomir Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 18:32)sualfred Wrote: The helper script is used by several other skins as well.
 it comes originally from embuary as i have written.why now skin titan does not allow to uninstall it?!why titan has in common with embuary?!so  you dont know how to delete it as i notice...
It's a dependancy for the Titan skin, it shows you media info. If you want to use Titan you can't uninstall Embuary Helper.
Embuary Helper provides widgets and other features for skins. It was initially development for my own needs but why should not other skins profit from it?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2020-06-02, 20:33)sualfred Wrote: Embuary Helper provides widgets and other features for skins. It was initially development for my own needs but why should not other skins profit from it?
i am glad that you as author of this skin wrote to me.why you dont tell me how  can i delete it?
everybody explains it but no one answers my wish. i dont call it as profit when i dont need/use it.
your skin stucks in kodi. i tested it and uninstalled it.its not possibe to delete for good. you can always
install it- this is what you  know too.why this helper wasn't thrown out from the system
together with the skin? if everything were thrown away, there would be no problem now,right?
as i  said- kodi says this helper belongs to emburary which i dont have/use. why now....titan says –it can
not be uninstalled! strange that tiatan interferes  to the another skin!my nature is that if I don't use something, I throw it away because it  bothers me.
this helper is on my lists: by video addons and  also by programs addons. earlier i did not have it there , and after
deleting   your skin this helper appeared  twice! my wish is  not to have it ...
You ARE using it, Titan skin uses Embuary Helper... it's integrated into the skin. If you are using Titan you are using Embuary Helper. If you don't want Embuary Helper installed then uninstall Titan which will also uninstall Embuary Helper. If you want to use Titan, then you can't uninstall Embuary Helper, it's a dependancy:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
embuary helper script0