REQ: Diriliş: Ertuğrul / Resurrection Ertugrul NFO File NETFLIX
There is currently no listing for the Netflix version of the TV Show at TheMovieDB and TVDB.

Series Name: Resurrection: Ertuğrul
Series URL: https://www.thetvdb.com/series/resurrection-ertugrul

This is Netflix order
Season 1: 76 episodes
Season 2:103 episodes
Season 3: 91 episodes
Season 4: 90 episodes
Season 5: 88 episodes

https://www.netflix.com/gb/title/80127001

Does anyone have the time or had already made an NFO file for this TV SHOW?
You could join tvdb and add it yourself.
For Casa de Papel/Money Heist they have both the Original & Netflix order https://www.thetvdb.com/series/la-casa-de-papel you'd probably have to speak to them to get Netflix added to seasons for your show.

EDIT - Actually, they already have Netflix order, but it's all unassigned & the series is locked. You'd have to ask them to unlock it:

(2020-06-03, 09:56)FXB78 Wrote: EDIT - Actually, they already have Netflix order, but it's all unassigned & the series is locked. You'd have to ask them to unlock it:
Its of no use to Kodi or any media manager. That new Flexible Order system is not yet exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape it. Also that new system has partly broken DVD Orders.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I think on tmdb they follow the original turkish episodes lists
But you can join and add another version.
I messaged them recently on thetvdb forums and I think they just added them shown by @FXB78
You're right in saying the original turkish episode is listed on tmdb and also on tvmaze. How do I go about editing or changing any one of these to add the Netflix order that would get it working for kodi users to scrape that info? @Zombi.
@DragonTurtle

You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.

TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.

This is the exact same scenario as La Casa del Papel / Money Heist.

Your only current option is NFO files. You need 1 tvshow.nfo file. You also need 448 episode nfo files. There is a template for each on this wiki page... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-06-04, 06:46)Karellen Wrote: @DragonTurtle

You are out of luck.

TheMovieDB
  • Does have the facility to create new orders as required. But it only uses the existing episodes from the original aired listing.
  • You want an order that has a total of 448 episodes across 5 seasons according to your first post. (wow that is a lot. Is it a good show?)
  • TheMovieDB has 150 episodes listed on their site. You cannot add an extra 298 episodes, you can only rearrange the original 150 episodes.
TVDB
  • Has the new Flexible Orders system which allows you to create new orders just like TheMovieDb.
  • TVDB does allow you to add the extra 298 episodes, which is an advantage over TheMovieDB.
  • Unfortunately the new Flexible Orders system is not exposed to the API, so you cannot scrape the orders. My best guess is that v4 API is still at least 8 months away.

This is the exact same scenario as La Casa del Papel / Money Heist.

Your only current option is NFO files. You need 1 tvshow.nfo file. You also need 448 episode nfo files. There is a template for each on this wiki page... https://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/TV_shows 
I'm told it's the Turkish Game of Thrones, it's really popular in the Muslim world apparently. I had the same issue with Money Heist and was forced to use the nfo files for it to work on Kodi. Making 448 nfo is gonna take a long time. Might start a Forum and try to get the community to help out. Might do the first Season or something to start it off.
Sounds good. When you complete the nfo files, and if you feel like sharing them, post back here and you can start a new thread like the Money Heist one... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351738
My Signature
(2020-06-04, 05:47)DragonTurtle Wrote: I messaged them recently on thetvdb forums and I think they just added them shown by @FXB78
You're right in saying the original turkish episode is listed on tmdb and also on tvmaze. How do I go about editing or changing any one of these to add the Netflix order that would get it working for kodi users to scrape that info? @Zombi.
You can create a new tv show on themoviedb with the same name and add episodes as listed on Netflix
(2020-06-05, 00:53)Zombi Wrote: You can create a new tv show on themoviedb with the same name and add episodes as listed on Netflix
No you cannot. No duplicate entries.
My Signature
(2020-06-05, 02:58)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-06-05, 00:53)Zombi Wrote: You can create a new tv show on themoviedb with the same name and add episodes as listed on Netflix
No you cannot. No duplicate entries.
I know it is on the rules but there re some duplicate shows out there
(2020-06-08, 10:34)Zombi Wrote: I know it is on the rules but there re some duplicate shows out there
Yes there are. Then when they are reported/found the mods delete them. To make the effort of adding 448 episodes knowing there is a high chance it will be deleted, is not something I would ever undertake.
My Signature
Hi Everyone ,
I added the Turkish show not the netflix one with english subtitles to my kodi library.
I faced the same issues as you all have discussed.
what I have done is a tradeoff.
I scraped the epiodes available via tvdb , but then using ember media manager I created simple nfo's for the episodes that are NOT listed on tvdb.
So now I have ALL the episodes scraped in Kodi library.
But there are the not on tvdb list episodes where the nfo is just simple , basic & threadbare i.e. not having title of episodes , description  etc etc etc .
If anyone is willing to use this option then I can share my TVshow.nfo & individual nfos for all the episodes here.
There were some episodes where I started off making "Resurrection : Ertugrul" nfo's like Netflix but gave it up.If anyone wshes to use that template & extend & make further nfo's & share  please be my guest.
Cheers
 Please see the Full Thread regards this Now !
(2020-06-04, 07:49)Karellen Wrote: Sounds good. When you complete the nfo files, and if you feel like sharing them, post back here and you can start a new thread like the Money Heist one... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351738
@Karellen  I shall create this thread as you have done so for Money heist.  Smile

Shak

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
REQ: Diriliş: Ertuğrul / Resurrection Ertugrul NFO File NETFLIX0