NPVR back end channel numbers missing when connecting to remote server...
I have NPVR running on my most powerful machine to handle encoding etc. When I connect Kodi to it on the same machine I get the back end channel numbers. However, if I connect to the NPVR server from another computer, I can connect ok, but the channel numbers from NPVR are missing an the option to sync with back end channel numbers is also missing from the Kodi PVR settings.

Anyone got any idea why this is?
This is a common question but using the backend numbers is not the default setting which I think it should be, and for some unknown reason it is not even a Standard configuration level in the PVR setup so you have to be running Advanced or Expert level to enable it.

Also if multiple PVR's are enabled you cannot used backend numbering.

Martin
(2020-06-04, 01:03)emveepee Wrote: This is a common question but using the backend numbers is not the default setting which I think it should be, and for some unknown reason it is not even a Standard configuration level in the PVR setup so you have to be running Advanced or Expert level to enable it.

Also if multiple PVR's are enabled you cannot used backend numbering.

Martin
Schoolboy error on my part. This is a fresh Kodi installation and I forgot to switch to expert mode. I have now resolved. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NPVR back end channel numbers missing when connecting to remote server...0