Kodi 18.7 - SF8008
Hi,

I used Kodi for a long time without any problem on Octagon SF8008 box.
As soon as I update Kodi to 18.7, it crashed when I try to play any videos.
I am currently using openvix,but I also tried openavt and kodi 18.7 crashed all the time.
There was no issue with the previous version 18.6.
Thanks in advance
Can you post a full debug log? Instructions on how to do so in my signature.

I can’t even tell what platform you are running on from your post 😉
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-06-07, 17:32)phunkyfish Wrote: Can you post a full debug log? Instructions on how to do so in my signature.

I can’t even tell what platform you are running on from your post 😉

Thanks for your reply,
I attached my log to https://paste.kodi.tv/opiyodujay.kodi
I hope that helps.
Thanks
Ah, you will need to post this on the OpenVix or OpenATV forum.

Both image providers have taken the kodi source and built it for those platforms. It’s not built or supported by the kodi team.

This forum section is for the vuplus/Enigma2 PVR addon that is used to connect to those devices.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-06-07, 22:47)phunkyfish Wrote: Ah, you will need to post this on the OpenVix or OpenATV forum.

Both image providers have taken the kodi source and built it for those platforms. It’s not built or supported by the kodi team.

This forum section is for the vuplus/Enigma2 PVR addon that is used to connect to those devices.

I discovered that the problem was on the Hiplayer. 
As soon as I disabled it, Kodi worked without any issue.
Thanks for your help
(2020-06-09, 12:01)azarok Wrote:
(2020-06-07, 22:47)phunkyfish Wrote: Ah, you will need to post this on the OpenVix or OpenATV forum.

Thanks for your help

Hello, I have the same problem. Where did you disabled Hiplayer? Thank you for your help
(2020-06-12, 23:36)jandis11 Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 12:01)azarok Wrote:

Thanks for your help

Hello, I have the same problem. Where did you disabled Hiplayer? Thank you for your help
I found it.
(2020-06-12, 23:41)jandis11 Wrote:
(2020-06-12, 23:36)jandis11 Wrote:
(2020-06-09, 12:01)azarok Wrote: I discovered that the problem was on the Hiplayer. 
Thanks for your help

I found it.

How can i disable the hiplayer?
Ahhh I found it too. Kodi, System, player, movie, processing and here "allow hardware acceleration - hiplayer "

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.7 - SF80080