Android Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box
(2020-06-10, 06:20)ozkhan1 Wrote: I understand but I was just wondering what are the major differences.

Already listed - in Detail in previous Page last post. HDR10+ is likely superior with CE Kodi as well.

Quote:By the way wrxtasy, I noticed in the pick the hardware thread, you have this device listed with the description of android tablet OS but I remember you mentioning elsewhere that it runs android tv.

Well if you are into DIY there is a great, very well supported Android TV Pie ROM available for Ugoos Hardware over on the Freaktab Forums (click)
One that also has properly tweaked inbuilt Dual Boot or you can simply stick with Android only.

*** It's one of the reasons why I'm recommending quality Ugoos hardware - flexibility is really great if you are into DIY to do what ever you want.

Quote:I was just wondering if it’s worth the hassle of rebooting the device everytime to use CoreElec because android will be used extensively by kids and wife for games and other apps.

If android Kodi on this box does hdr, hd audio, hdr-sdr auto switching and frame rate matching I think I should be ok and won’t need correlec.
Just not sure if it does all those things though.
Thx

Well you guys will have to test - that is what Ugoos have stated as supported in their FW update Blogs...

You can always have CE Kodi there as an option, simply leave the microSDHC unseated - or remove it completely. The AM6 will not dual boot then.

The Key here is - Flexibility - and great Support - choose whatever option is the best for you personally Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box - by wrxtasy - 2020-06-10, 07:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Review | Ugoos AM6 Plus Amlogic S922XJ TV Box0