Android VC-1 in kodi dont work
Hello ,i Come in thé forum because i have a big problème with Kodi ,i Hope i am in thé right section here

I rip my Blu Ray with dvdfab ,just thé movie and thé subtile , thé finish movie is a mkv vc-1
So i try to read them on Android ,thé movie on USB stick
With Mxplayer -perfect

Kodi 18.6/18.7 its stuttering ,so i look in différent internet sites how to optimise Kodi for better vidéo playing ...i try différents things in thé Kodi setup but this change nothing
So i hear about Areswizard...i try it but nothing change ,thé movies are stuttering .

Kodi have problème to play original Blu Ray rip from dvdfab (vc-1 mkv ) without stuttering Huh Problème with codecs in Kodi Huh

I use minix u9h ,but the problèm comes not from thé unit because its perfect with mxplayer , i make all test(mxplayer+Kodi) with thé movie on USB stick
I tried other Blu Ray rip Always thé same with Kodi , stuttering ....

I Hope you Can help me
Sorry for my Bad english
Ralf
Video stuttering can have so many causes. Kindly provide a fully debug-enabled debug log (wiki) with the problem video, so we can have some initial assessments.
(2020-06-11, 19:44)Ralf gerd Wrote: So i hear about Areswizard...i try it but nothing change ,thé movies are stuttering .

Please be aware of our banned addons (wiki) list, part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

You will find that addon is on it, so I would suggest you actually read those rules before you post further here...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-06-11, 22:49)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2020-06-11, 19:44)Ralf gerd Wrote: So i hear about Areswizard...i try it but nothing change ,thé movies are stuttering .

Please be aware of our banned addons (wiki) list, part of the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to abide by when you signed up here.

You will find that addon is on it, so I would suggest you actually read those rules before you post further here...

Sorry ,i dont know that this is bannes ,i am not Kodi expert ,i just search in internet for solutions for this problème...
No need to post log file ,i search in the forum here and found other thread with same problème.....

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=246084
(2020-06-12, 00:49)Ralf gerd Wrote: No need to post log file ,i search in the forum here and found other thread with same problème.....

Reviving old forum thread is not our usual policy, as older version of Kodi are often involved.
Plus, if you still have/use that 'wizard' on your Kodi setup, support to you will be halted as per our forum rules (wiki) and piracy policy (wiki).

So yes, we will still need a clean log file, showing that no banned add-ons are present, and for providing some insight on the stutter problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
VC-1 in kodi dont work0