Get Filename / FilePath
Apologies if I'm missing something here. I'm pretty new to Kodi, after switching from OpenPHT.

When I was using the default Embuary skin, I was able to see the path to the media file for any film or TV prog from its Info screen. I can't seem to find the same information in Pellucid.  I notice that in this thread from Jan 2019 a user asked about this:
(2019-01-27, 02:07)jangjong Wrote: ...one thing missing for me which is file info i used to get when i open the information screen... Is there any way to modify the information screen to show the file name at the bottom of the screen or something?

and the dev replied:
(2019-01-27, 22:12)thedeadman Wrote: @jangjong: Good point. I'll add the filename to the infoscreen.

So has this been done and, if so, any ideas why I'm not seeing it?

The reason this is an issue for me is that I've imported my media library from Plex/OpenPHT and, whilst most items have imported correctly I have quite a few TV shows in Kodi which are displayed with no icon, title or other info. If I could view the Filenames or FilePaths for these particular items, I could give Kodi a nudge in the right direction to ID them, but I can't see this information anywhere in Pellucid. So, I'm at a bit of a dead end
Hi Stuzbot,

The filename for movies at least appears on the infoscreen for items that are scanned into the library... Not much use for you i'm guessing. If I add the filename to the general info screen (i.e. the one that appears when you pick a TV episode to read the plot), would that work for you?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Get Filename / FilePath0