My backdrops releases (56k beware)
Only a little request if someone have spare time... Need a backdrop for Clerks, the first. I know there is one for clerks 2 but never find one for the first movie. Thanks Wink
pobhockle Wrote:Here's some more stills-turned Aeon walls.
This is the link for the 1280x720s:
http://www.box.net/shared/ahfd5pf4x5

PLEASE note NSFW links when you post them...there was a beautiful rack displayed on my work PC for a couple seconds :-)
...and that's why god gave us whiskey.
----------------------------------------------
[old rig removed] ATV2 4.3 Eden 11b2
Sorry, I was gonna say something about that Big Grin

It's not the greatest, but I couldn't find anything high-rez for the movie...
Whoops. That's just the thumb.

Here is another super quicky Clerks one for you.

Thought I should quit lurking and give some back. Smile I will try to offer more up in the future as time permits.
Thumbs Up 
Oh thx digitalhigh and DreamStatic! Very appreciated! Big Grin
I have done a ton of backdrops for my anime collection. They have all been added to moviebackdrops.com if you are interested. To make it easier to find here is the list of movies and imdb numbers.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind tt0087544
Spirited Away tt0245429
Laputa: Castle in the Sky tt0092067
Howl's Moving Castle tt0347149
My Neighbor Totoro tt0096283
Akira tt0094625 (only the city of the dead poster is mine)
Kiki's Delivery Service tt0097814
Porco Rosso tt0104652
Princess Mononoke tt0119698
Steamboy tt0348121

I have done more but I can't remember off the top of my head. Cheers.
Nicey, Randy.

I wanted to do an Akira, but couldn't find any quality stills. Did you get that pic from a manga or summit? It's niiice.

Added an Akira made from a movie poster to http://moviebackdrops.com/ (#3) and have put it up on me shared folder too. box.net should be a bit better quality cause it needed to be compressed for that site. Just got under the 500KB limit.
Can anyone find backdrops for the Police Academy Movies?
pobhockle Wrote:I wanted to do an Akira, but couldn't find any quality stills. Did you get that pic from a manga or summit? It's niiice.

I have recently come across a ridiculous amount of high quality anime images Wink I have also done some fanart for anime tv series as well. They have all been added to thetvdb.com. I have also done most of the corresponding tv posters for anyone interested. I have done, Aquarion, Guyver, Eureka Seven, Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Wolf's Rain, Voltron, Tripping the rift, Thundercats, Venture brothers, squidbillies, Harvey birdman, Invader Zim. I know some of those aren't really "anime" but they are "animated" and I like cartoons Big Grin

@ Pobhockle
Your Akira fanart is mighty nice Wink
Cheers dude. You've done some great things there.

I'm a bit stuck for things to cover now. Can't find a decent Police Academy image or anything else to have a crack at. The poster for the 2nd one would've been ok, but it's pixelalted and you gotta get the creases off. I wish good shots and scans were easier to find. Just done a Bill and Ted photoshop hack job tho Tongue
UND3R ACHI3V3R Wrote:Can anyone find backdrops for the Police Academy Movies?

What, separate ones for all 18 of them?

If I have helped you in any way, please forgive me, it was entirely accidental.
pobhockle Wrote:Just done a Bill and Ted photoshop hack job tho Tongue

Gotta love the old Bill and Ted. Is this for bogus journey or excellent adventure? Either way I am interested in it, if you would be so kind as to share. As I mentioned I have access to a huge collection of anime images. If anyone has requests for ANIME let me know. Cheers.
Hey does anyone have any good backdrops for UFC ? Im still trying to even find coverart but tough since it looks like thetvdb took out UFC main events from their data base

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
My backdrops releases (56k beware)1