WIP LandLife HOME - Based on Aeon MQ
Brick 

Good morning, everyone.

Let me introduce you to the skin I've been preparing since May 2017. This skin is based on the structure of the Aeon MQ2 skin that I have completely reviewed.

I am still working on it.

Thanks

Landlife HOME - DEMO - ALPHA 1.3

Landlife HOME - DEMO - ALPHA 1.4
We looked at both your videos, and I have to say that "eyebrows were raised" in the forum moderator team.

You claim to be working on your new Kodi skin for over 3 years, yet the videos show minimal improvement (if any) on the original outdated skin, let alone highlight any new features.

The big majority of your two videos are mainly snapshots of a popular movie, a popular tv show and a popular computer game. With the right software, those videos can be created within an hour. Plus you added intros and outros of your company logo for .. what? If this was your project for school, I'd tell you to go home to do a much better job, because having this result after 3 years, you have failed miserably.

Right now I can only see these videos as a simple form of advertising. Your company has no ties to home theater applications whatsoever. Your company plants trees & plants, that's about it. It's your cause.

The cause I don't have a problem with, but the unrefined promise of a "new" skin and the shallow and artificially created videos give me a real skin itch.
(2020-06-15, 03:00)Klojum Wrote: We looked at both your videos, and I have to say that "eyebrows were raised" in the forum moderator team.

You claim to be working on your new Kodi skin for over 3 years, yet the videos show minimal improvement (if any) on the original outdated skin, let alone highlight any new features.

The big majority of your two videos are mainly snapshots of a popular movie, a popular tv show and a popular computer game. With the right software, those videos can be created within an hour. Plus you added intros and outros of your company logo for .. what? If this was your project for school, I'd tell you to go home to do a much better job, because having this result after 3 years, you have failed miserably.

Right now I can only see these videos as a simple form of advertising. Your company has no ties to home theater applications whatsoever. Your company plants trees & plants, that's about it. It's your cause.

The cause I don't have a problem with, but the unrefined promise of a "new" skin and the shallow and artificially created videos give me a real skin itch.
Hi, I just wanted to make a custom skin of Aeon MQ2 and share it with the kodi community.

Sorry if it hurts you so much.

Ps : I don't have any activity, I play with corporate identity.

I'm a autodidact, alone in my little room.

You should think about seeing a dermatologist, for your skin problems.
Take care of yourself.
8 seconds of video here and there showing your skin, then some video clips for the majority of 2 minutes is a bit pointless. You should make a gallery of your skin and post that instead of these videos which show us nothing. Show us the different views, the Video OSD, Music layout, Home screen widgets. Not a collection of clips which gives us no info.
good work Smile widget looking amazing give me Netflix view and extrafanart support and this will be my default skin 
i can't wait to test this please release beta
WOW THIS IS SO INCREDIBLE
AND I HAVE TO SAY THIS IS GREAT

When this skin will available for public?
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
(2020-06-15, 10:14)FXB78 Wrote: 8 seconds of video here and there showing your skin, then some video clips for the majority of 2 minutes is a bit pointless. You should make a gallery of your skin and post that instead of these videos which show us nothing. Show us the different views, the Video OSD, Music layout, Home screen widgets. Not a collection of clips which gives us no info.

My thoughts exactly.
I forgot , good ideas , bad video , keep the good work
Hello

This is an original skin in the concept phase, homemade. It is not based on any other kodi skin.

It's my baby, but it's far from finished.

it's going to take some time before it's operational, so I hope you like it.

It will give me the courage to work on it with all my energy.

Behance :
THE SKIN CONCEPT - LandlifeHOME Project

Thanks
It looks good, minimal with an interesting use of focus. It looks less cluttered than the aeon skins.
(2020-06-15, 21:37)LandLife Studio Wrote: Hello

This is an original skin in the concept phase, homemade. It is not based on any other kodi skin.

It's my baby, but it's far from finished.

it's going to take some time before it's operational, so I hope you like it.

It will give me the courage to work on it with all my energy.

Behance :
THE SKIN CONCEPT - LandlifeHOME Project

Thanks
That looks amazing.
Looks good, I'm personally a fan of simpler fonts (one of the reasons I don't usually like most aeon variations) but that's a matter of taste I guess. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LandLife HOME - Based on Aeon MQ0