No playback NFS or SMB
I'm sure I'm missing something simple.  I've worked with Pi -based signage but I'm new to Kodi.  I installed the LibreELEC Kodi distro on an old RPi 2.  It recognizes my Synology NAS and sees all my video files over NFS and SMB.  When I select a file, the icon spins for about 15 seconds and then nothing happens.  Because everything is arranged by genre, I tried attaching as movies and TV shows with the same results.  I've spent days going through help files and searching the forum to no avail.  I looked through the log file but didn't see anything that jumped out at me.  I replicated the error while logging per the help files.  If anyone has any ideas, I'd appreciate hearing them.  Thank you!  Log File Here.
Debug mode was not enabled in Settings>System Settings>Logging so not enough info. Also there is no sign of you trying to play a movie, or any scraping.

Maybe you uploaded the wrong log? Check diff between kodi.log and kodi.old.log in help files.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No playback NFS or SMB0