Any way to have shutting down kodi also turn off the TV?
I use dual monitor setup with kodi on my TV and games on monitor. I can't run both at same time optimally and sometimes forget shutting down TV after quiting kodi. It's plasma so not very good.

Is it possible having TV turn off when I select quit in kodi while keeping the kodi machine on? Maybe some launcher or something.
If your TV is equipped with CEC (wiki), then a full shutdown of Kodi will also shut down the PC and associated HDMI devices through a Pulse-Eight adapter.

I believe your post is best handled in our hardware forum, and is not a windows exclusive question, so I'll take the liberty of moving it.
(2020-06-16, 01:56)snyft Wrote: I use dual monitor setup with kodi on my TV and games on monitor. I can't run both at same time optimally and sometimes forget shutting down TV after quiting kodi. It's plasma so not very good.

Is it possible having TV turn off when I select quit in kodi while keeping the kodi machine on? Maybe some launcher or something.

I use one of these to run scenes triggered through Alexa. Could also use Google Home or an app. I have a variety of scenes to handle different situations. To fire up the media centre, TV, amp and run Kodi (after waiting a few seconds) I just say "Alexa turn Kodi on".

Broadlink RM3

Andy

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to have shutting down kodi also turn off the TV?0