compile xmbc without EGL
Hello,
  I keep trying to compile xmbc and I'm stuck.
I compile with this option :
cmake -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DX11_RENDER_SYSTEM=gles -DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=x11 -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FLATBUFFERS=ON -DENABLE_ALSA=ON -DENABLE_AIRTUNES=ON -DENABLE_UPNP=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FMT=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_RapidJSON=ON -DENABLE_OPENGLES=OFF -DENABLE_OPENGL=OFF -DENABLE_X=OFF -DVERBOSE=ON -DENABLE_NEON=ON -DWITH_CPU=cortex-a73.cortex-a53 -DWITH_ARCH=aarch64 -DENABLE_PULSEAUDIO=OFF -DENABLE_CCACHE=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FFMPEG=ON -DENABLE_APP_AUTONAME=OFF -DENABLE_DVDCSS=OFF -DENABLE_INTERNAL_CROSSGUID=OFF -DENABLE_OPTICAL=OFF -DENABLE_EVENTCLIENTS=ON -DENABLE_CAP=ON -DENABLE_VDPAU=OFF -DENABLE_VAAPI=OFF    ..

If I understand my mali G55 driver correctly, do not support EGL. Can we compile without EGL or do you know where I can find the /usr/include/EGL/eglext.h for mali bifrost ?

/home/ronron/xbmc/xbmc/utils/EGLUtils.cpp:102:5: error: ‘EGL_DEBUG_MSG_CRITICAL_KHR’ was not declared in this scope
   X(EGL_DEBUG_MSG_CRITICAL_KHR),
     ^
/home/ronron/xbmc/xbmc/utils/EGLUtils.cpp:38:31: note: in definition of macro ‘X’
 #define X(VAL) std::make_pair(VAL, #VAL)
                               ^~~
/home/ronron/xbmc/xbmc/utils/EGLUtils.cpp:102:5: note: suggested alternative: ‘EGL_BITMAP_PITCH_KHR’
   X(EGL_DEBUG_MSG_CRITICAL_KHR),
     ^
/home/ronron/xbmc/xbmc/utils/EGLUtils.cpp:38:31: note: in definition of macro ‘X’
 #define X(VAL) std::make_pair(VAL, #VAL)
                               ^~~
-DENABLE_OPENGLES=OFF -DENABLE_OPENGL=OFF
This cannot work, you need one of those. Given that you are on ARM, likely GLES
(2020-06-16, 09:20)wsnipex Wrote: -DENABLE_OPENGLES=ON -DENABLE_OPENGL=OFF
This cannot work, you need one of those. Given that you are on ARM, likely GLES

Yes, Originally I make "-DENABLE_OPENGLES=ON". But it same result, because EGL_DEBUG_MSG_CRITICAL_KHR, it isn't déclaré.
Get newer drivers or try with newer headers at least: https://www.khronos.org/registry/EGL/

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
compile xmbc without EGL0