Solved Auto scroll with selectable speed in any application?
Hi friends. A number of browsers have extensions to enable auto scroll, where I can basically hit a predefined shortcut key and the web page will slowly scroll.
Is there such an item that can enable that behavior but globally for any application, such as Acrobat as well?
Often times I have to do presentations (especially now with so many things remote) and I believe it'd be easier to provide a slow "reading speed" scroll that can go through the heftier context should users want to read certain agreements posted, etc., while I can verbally speak to the simpler version of it.
I haven't found anything that works natively to the entire OS itself, only a few browser extensions which even they were hit and miss with expected behaviors. Curious if anybody here knows of anything that might do this.
Thanks much!
This forum is only for the Kodi application, and not for general Windows support. So we are not able to assist with your question.

Thread moved to off-topic.
|Banned add-ons (wiki) Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts
(2020-06-17, 14:46)AlexanderMason Wrote: Hi friends. A number of browsers have extensions to enable auto scroll, where I can basically hit a predefined shortcut key and the web page will slowly scroll.
Is there such an item that can enable that behavior but globally for any application, such as Acrobat as well?
Often times Speed Test Solitaire essay writer I have to do presentations (especially now with so many things remote) and I believe it'd be easier to provide a slow "reading speed" scroll that can go through the heftier context should users want to read certain agreements posted, etc., while I can verbally speak to the simpler version of it.
I haven't found anything that works natively to the entire OS itself, only a few browser extensions which even they were hit and miss with expected behaviors. Curious if anybody here knows of anything that might do this.
Thanks much!
thank you my issue has been solved
Thread marked solved.
|Banned add-ons (wiki) Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

My Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto scroll with selectable speed in any application?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.