Would Kodi be appropriate for using as a PEG (public access) Television station VOD?
I'm not sure the word 'appropriate' fits in this context, after all what works might be sufficient, and without a doubt Kodi over the years has proven to do just about anything and everything. I've heard it was used in airports, hotels and government and given enough will there is a way. I don't think it's a task for a novice, and it's not likely you'll be guided hand held through any of this given the volunteer nature of this forum, but if you get stuck in some specifics I'm sure some kind user will offer guidance.

I would suggest a NAS storage solution,MySQL (wiki) if it's all in an internal network, File servers (wiki) many people have had success with multiple Kodi from this kind of set-up. Syncing and sharing (wiki) 

Hopefully your next message is, it was so simple...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would Kodi be appropriate for using as a PEG (public access) Television station VOD? - by PatK - 2020-06-19, 02:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Would Kodi be appropriate for using as a PEG (public access) Television station VOD?0