v19 Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts?
(2020-06-19, 10:22)DaveBlake Wrote: No, resuming a music playlist after a restart is not something Kodi currently can do.
I dare say it is something that an addon could be written to achieve no idea if one already exists, OTOH it could be added as  a new core facility. Also some users not only want to resume a playlist but resume playback mid track (makes no sense for short songs, but perhaps if 10 mins into a 30 minute aria, or the hour long single track of Mike Oldfield's "Amarok" )

Given Kodi 19 has nightly builds, methinks I'll file an issue on github. I certainly think this could/should be a core setting available. Most music players I've used all implement this. If you've built a large queue of songs and a listening to it, it's a valid use case to want to see it survive restarts. Less relevant for video of course as they tend to run much longer, unless of course you had a large queue music videos ;-)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts? - by ThumbOne - 2020-06-19, 10:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is there a way to ask Kodi to remember the Queue between restarts?0