v19 Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds
(2020-06-19, 09:36)black_eagle Wrote: Sadly the log doesn't reveal anything.  It might be better if you enable debugging from the start (either via AS.xml or putting Kodi into debug and restarting) and grab a full log of it happening.  Not saying that it will be more helpful, but it might be.

Other than that, I have no idea at the moment and I'm running 19 on two Linux boxes and don't see this issue.
Can try that. Unlikely to show anything. I'm not experienced reading them, but I did look and couldn't find anything either. The log is odd, in that it reveals when debugging is turned off and that it saw the keystroke, but it does not show when it started. And the start has a lot of seeming boot strap info, from which one could conclude that turning debugging on dumps that cached bootstrap info to disk. I also noticed it's a tad fragile, if I delete kodi.log then I can turn debugging on and no new one appears. It seems not to force a disk write when I turn debugging logging on. But I'll do a full cycle and see. It doesn't look like a bug or a video card issue or anything liek any of the stuff I find when I search "black screen" in the forms. It's consistently about 10s, like some deliberate thing which is why checked for screen savers and such. Will get that log and report back.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds - by ThumbOne - 2020-06-19, 10:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds0