v19 Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds
(2020-06-19, 16:38)jjd-uk Wrote:
(2020-06-19, 15:58)ThumbOne Wrote:
  • The I key is interesting! It creates the issue. That is in either skin, if I press I the I key get a blank screen. Blue in Estuary, black in Amber. To wit one thought is that Amber is displaying Info after 10 sec and there may be an Amber setting for that. I shall explore and report.

(2020-06-19, 15:58)ThumbOne Wrote:
  • Normal you say? That is interesting too as I have no recollection of losing Fullscreen in v18, in Estuary when I used that nor in Amber when I discovered that. Which raises the possibility that (if it's Normal) that I did encounter it in my early days with Kodi, found a fix and have forgotten?
3. The behaviour in 2 will only be changed if you press I when in fullscreen so the track info disappears, thus causing a reversion to default behaviour. So now the info will be back to only display for 10 sec on track changed. Like before if you stop the music and exit fullscreen, then the last state will be remembered for when you next enter fullscreen.
I didn't know this, but it makes sense. That is indeed a clever feature, does it persist after a reboot, it seems to for me Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds - by FXB78 - 2020-06-19, 16:55

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fullscreen playback goes black in 10 seconds0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.