Movie Sets - How Does Kodi Manage Them
I am wondering, because "Rogue One: A Star Wars Movie" is not included with the rest of the Star Wars movies in the "Star Wars Collection".

Is there a way to make that happen? I went to "Rogue One" to see if I could see/edit the tags (I'm assuming this is how sets are organized), but there doesn't appear to be functionality in Kodi to edit anything that was retrieved from TBDB (I admit I may just have missed it. Is there an add-on I need to install?
(2020-06-19, 16:40)jsimmons Wrote: but there doesn't appear to be functionality in Kodi to edit anything

Use the context menu in the movie listing of Kodi. Select Manage... and then Manage movie set to assign the movie to a (new) movie set.
(2020-06-19, 16:40)jsimmons Wrote: I am wondering, because "Rogue One: A Star Wars Movie" is not included with the rest of the Star Wars movies in the "Star Wars Collection".

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/330459-...uage=en-US

Because it's not part of that collection. It's the same for the "Wolverine" movies which are their own collection and are not part of the X-Men collection. This also counts for the "Captain America" movies which are also not part of the "Avengers"-movies and so on....

In regard of "Rogue One", this movie is generally a part of the "A Star Wars Story"-collection which has been announced in 2015. But those movies ("Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" and "Solo: A Star Wars Story") are not handled as a collection by TMDB. So there's no add-on which you are missing. It's like TMDB are handling those movies. Feel free to create an account and fix it Wink.

Or you do it like Klojum said.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Sets - How Does Kodi Manage Them0